Telehealth in Denver, CO
Yes - Our Doctors are available via TeleHealth Appointments. Get PT Care from home!
Free 10 minute TeleHealth Consults now available for New Patients. Contact us for more information today.
TeleMedicine / TeleHealth for Convenient Expert Physical Therapy Care
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine refers to the practice of caring for patients remotely when you might not be able to make it to our clinic in person. Modern technology enables us to consult with you!
How does Telemedicine work?
With the use of a computer and our special TeleHealth/TeleMedicine software we can:
- See and talk with your physical therapist live over a secure video connection;
- Meet privately with you in compliance with all HIPAA (medical privacy) requirements.
What are the Benefits of Telemedicine vs. Traditional In-Clinic Care?
Convenience: Save time! No time spent stuck in traffic.
Better Outcomes / Results: By improving better access to care telemedicine is able to improve outcomes (results) since care is less likely to be fragmented.
Savings: No money spent on vehicle wear and tear, and gas.
Comfort: What better way to receive medical care than in the comfort of your home!! Also avoid the pain that commuting might cause.
Get almost all the same care as if you were in our office with an emphasis on education and exercise:
- We’ll listen to all your needs;
- We’ll help you find comfort and peace-of-mind from the comfort of your home, office or elsewhere;
- We’ll share exercises, do’s and don’ts, and other professional guidance as a part of your recovery.
Not sure about TeleMedicine? Try it out at no cost to you with our complementary 10 min screening. To qualify please mention the coupon code #AtlasTele. We look forward to helping you improve your health, reduce pain, and find joy and comfort again!
Insurance: Blue Cross, Cigna, Tricare and Medicaid currently pay for telehealth / telemedicine services in Colorado. United and Medicare do not pay for telehealth.