Physical Therapy in Arvada
Welcome to Atlas Physical Therapy! We’re here to help you get back into action. Ranking in the top 10% of physical therapy clinics in the country, Atlas Physical Therapy is here to serve the residents of Arvada.
What makes Atlas Physical Therapy different?
Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver serves the residents of Arvada and provides superior results in fewer visits, which means savings for you.
The staff, doctors, and physical therapists are compassionate, friendly, and great listeners. We carefully assess your needs to help make your physical therapy experience a positive one. Our aim is to help you heal quickly and stay healthy longer.
- Extended hours
- Appointments within 24 hours
- Accept most insurances
How can physical therapy help?
Physical therapy helps you:
- Maximize movement and flexibility
- Manage pain
- Avoid surgery
- Reduce the use of prescription drugs
- Manage chronic conditions
- Recover from injury
- Prevent injury
- Manage long-term pain - The CDC recommends safe pain management options like physical therapy
The physical therapists at our West Denver location help you manage pain and reduce movement problems. We can also help you reduce the symptoms of some chronic diseases, keeping many problems from getting worse.
Although sometimes surgery can’t be avoided, physical therapists at Atlas Physical Therapy can help you avoid surgery in certain situations. Plus, if you do have surgery, physical therapy helps you both prepare beforehand and recover afterward.
Our West Denver Clinic Serves The Residents of Arvada
Don’t miss out on the activities available to residents of Arvada! With miles of hiking and biking trails and easy access to skiing, Arvada is a great place to be active. Our stunning Arvada Apex Center offers so much for fitness and recreation buffs. Don’t let pain keep you from the indoor water park, ice rinks, gymnasiums and rock climbing.
Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver makes sure you feel good enough to stay involved in the activities you love. Make the most of living in Arvada with better health, greater mobility, and less pain!
We are located at a distance of less than 6 miles from the centre of Arvada.
Make an Appointment at Our West Denver Location
Perhaps you were injured. Or maybe you have started to hesitate to be as active as you once were. When you find your body starts holding you back, we’re here to help! The professionals at Atlas Physical Therapy in Arvada use proven techniques to get you back on track.
Services Provided to the Residents of Arvada
After a thorough assessment, your physical therapist will discuss a healing plan with you. We consider your lifestyle, the activities you like, your condition(s), and your pain levels. It is most likely that your treatment plan will include more than one type of therapy. That is why we have a range of services available.
- Vestibular Therapy
- Occupational Health
- Pilates for Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Dry Needling
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Sport Specific Approach
- Pediatric Injuries
- Pediatric Sport-Specific Approach
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Healthy Lung Program
Conditions We Treat for Arvada Residents
- TeleMedicine / TeleHealth Physical Therapist
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain & Neck Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Rotator Cuff
- Knee Replacement Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Work and Auto Injuries
- Postural Problems
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Muscle Weakness
- Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Joint and Soft Tissue Swelling
- Balance and Walking Difficulty
- Prenatal Ailments
- Ski Conditioning
- TMJ Dysfunction
Stronger and Faster Recovery in Arvada with Atlas Physical Therapy
All of the physical therapists at Atlas Physical Therapy in Arvada are doctoral-level trained. This is the foundation that allows us to achieve superior patient outcomes, consistently ranking in the top 10% nationwide. So, we can offer more services with greater specialization, helping you recover stronger and faster!
We make it a point to be easy to work with. Our physical therapy services are superior, and so is our customer service. You’ll find our professional staff compassionate, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- Our physical therapy clinic in West Denver can help you by accepting almost all insurances. Ask our helpful office staff to coordinate your coverage.
- With such highly trained physical therapists, we focus on getting you better faster – which means fewer visits, less time out of your schedule, and saving you money. Plus, we get you back in action – FAST!
- If you are a new patient, Atlas Physical Therapy can usually schedule your first appointment within 24 hours. We know how frustrating it is to have to wait for an appointment – especially knowing you will feel better afterward.
- Atlas Physical Therapy has extended treatment hours to fit your busy schedule.
If you don’t see your condition(s) on this list – don’t worry! Call us, and we’ll let you know how physical therapy at Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver can help.