Physical Therapy in Wheat Ridge
Welcome to Atlas Physical Therapy in Wheat Ridge. You’re at the right place. We help you get back to your favorite activities. Ranking in the top 10% of physical therapy clinics in the country, Atlas Physical Therapy proudly serves the residents of Wheat Ridge.
What makes Atlas Physical Therapy different?
Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver serves the residents of Wheat Ridge and provides exceptional results in fewer visits. Take less time from your schedule and fewer dollars from your pocket!
Everyone here is compassionate, friendly, and keen to help you get back to what you want to do. We assess your recovery needs to help you have a positive physical therapy experience. Our goal is to help you reach your goals for quick healing and staying healthy.
- Extended hours
- Even new patient appointments within 24 hours
- Accept almost all insurances
How can physical therapy help?
Physical therapy can help:
- Maximize your movement and flexibility
- Manage your pain
- Avoid many surgeries
- Reduce potential use of prescription medications
- Manage your chronic condition, minimizing symptoms
- Recover from an injury
- Prevent your next injury
- Manage your long-term pain - The CDC recommends safe pain management options like physical therapy for chronic pain
The physical therapists at Atlas Physical Therapy help manage your pain and reduce movement problems. We also help reduce many chronic disease symptoms, often keeping many symptoms from worsening over time.
Sometimes you might need surgery, but the physical therapists at Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver will do their best to help you avoid surgery if that’s best for your healing. Then, if you do end up having surgery, additional physical therapy prepares your body beforehand and helps you recover afterwards.
Our Clinic Serves The Residents of Wheat Ridge
Don’t miss out on the activities available to residents of Wheat Ridge! With 21 city parks, 7 miles of hiking trails, and 300 acres of open space, Wheat Ridge is a great place to be active. Of course, you won’t want to miss the Carnation Festival Parade and car show and have fun at the Active Adult Center dances. Our stunning Wheat Ridge Recreation Center offers so much for fitness and recreation buffs. Don’t let pain keep you from the fitness activities, climbing wall, pools, tennis, racquetball, softball, and pickleball!
Atlas Physical Therapy makes sure you feel good enough to stay involved in the activities you love. Make the most of living in Wheat Ridge with better health, greater mobility, and less pain!
We are located at a distance of less than 4 miles from the center of Wheat Ridge.
Make an Appointment at Our West Denver Location
If you were injured or for no specific reason, you have started to hesitate to be as involved in activities as you once were. When you find pain, flexibility, or mobility starts holding you back, we can help! The professionals at Atlas Physical Therapy in Wheat Ridge use proven PT techniques to get you back on track.
Services Provided to The Residents of Wheat Ridge
After a comprehensive assessment, your physical therapist discusses a healing plan with you. Your lifestyle, activities, condition(s), and pain levels are all considered. Your physical therapist develops a unique treatment plan for you. Chances are, your treatment plan will include more than one type of physical therapy service. That’s why we have several services available.
- Vestibular Therapy
- Occupational Health
- Pilates for Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Dry Needling
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Sport Specific Approach
- Pediatric Injuries
- Pediatric Sport-Specific Approach
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Healthy Lung Program
Conditions We Treat for The Residents of Wheat Ridge
- TeleMedicine / TeleHealth Physical Therapist
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain & Neck Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Rotator Cuff
- Knee Replacement Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Work and Auto Injuries
- Postural Problems
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Muscle Weakness
- Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Joint and Soft Tissue Swelling
- Balance and Walking Difficulty
- Prenatal Ailments
- Ski Conditioning
- TMJ Dysfunction
Stronger and Faster Recovery in Wheat Ridge with Atlas Physical Therapy
All of the physical therapists at our West Denver location are doctoral-level trained. That means they all have a PhD in Physical Therapy! This educational foundation allows us to achieve the superior patient outcomes that consistently rank Atlas Physical Therapy in the top 10% nationwide. So, we can provide more specialized services, helping you recover stronger and more quickly!
Plus, we make it a point to be easy to work with. The physical therapy services here are superior, but so is our customer service. Our professional, compassionate, friendly, and knowledgeable staff are waiting for you.
- Atlas Physical Therapy accepts most insurance. Ask our helpful office staff to coordinate your coverage.
- With our exceptionally highly trained physical therapists, get you better faster, in fewer visits, with less time taken out of your schedule, and saving your money. Plus, we get you back into action – FAST!
- If you are new to Atlas Physical Therapy in Wheat Ridge, we can usually schedule your first appointment within 24 hours. We know how frustrating it can be to wait for an appointment when you are in pain.
- Atlas Physical Therapy in Wheat Ridge has extended clinic hours to fit your schedule.
If you don’t see your condition(s) on the list – It’s okay! Call us, and we’ll see how physical therapy at Atlas Physical Therapy in West Denver can help you get moving better!