Healthy Lung Program in Denver, CO
What to expect?
- Aide pulmonary recovery with breathing exercises;
- Increase mobility, strength, and endurance following hospitalization or period of decreased mobility;
- Learn breathing and position strategies to improved lung function;
- Return to work and recreational activities.
Who is this for?
- Post hospitalization or sickness from COVID;
- Asthmatic patients;
- Those with concerns about breathing.
How to receive this service?
- In-clinic treatment to receive manual treatment and exercise program;
- Not ready to leave the house? Treatment can be provided via virtual PT;
- All major insurances accepted for both telehealth and in-clinic treatment;
- Treatment provided by a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment for healthy lung program at our Downtown, Congress Park, Central Park or Highlands locations.
Other Physical Therapy Services
Share this page
Do you have shoulder pain? Click here for a free solution!